• In 2017 revenue is expected to be over billion for US companies. • There are 6,747 companies in the dating business who employee 9,592 people in the United States.
• Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays are the most popular days for first dates.• 33% of couples went out to dinner for their first date rather than going out for drinks or coffee. • 77% of couples planned their second date during the first date.United States • In order Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, West Virginia, Connecticut, Minnesota, and New Jersey came out on top as the safest states for online dating.• Only 1.6% of 18-26 year-olds who are on dating apps pay for premium services.• 4% of online daters who had success said that their use of online dating led to marriages or serious long-term relationships.
• Men and women both send unsolicited sexts in equal amounts which is 50% of the time for each.
• 80% of men paid for the first date, while 20% split the check. • We tend to view our own traits favorably, so we also look positively on those same traits in others.
This applies to both personality traits and physical characteristics.
S of that 230,093,705 are over 18 and of that number 105 million are unmarried. • 84% of its singles say they use tools like Yelp to review potential date venues.
• A Consumer Reports study found online dating stressful and time-consuming to users but it does produce the intended result if you continue to use it.
• 18% of Australians have paid for dating services, this works out to .7 million each year.